Logging into Guestfriend
To install Guestfriend on your site, start by logging into your Guestfriend Dashboard.
Note: in order to install Guestfriend, first create an account.
Once logged in, go to Set up on the top left hand side.
Copying your code snippet
There are three installation options on the Set up page. For your site, use the Website code snippet.
Highlight and copy the code snippet or email it directly to someone who can by clicking Email this code directly to your tech friend.
Adding your code snippet
Now that you have your code snippet copied, log into your Squarespace site. You can login here:
Or through your site's URL.
1. After you login, go to Settings on the panel to the left.
2. In your Settings panel, go to the Website section and click into Advanced.
3. In the Advanced panel, go to Code Injection.
4. Paste the code snippet copied from the Set up page into the Header box.
5. Click Save and Guestfriend will appear on the bottom right hand side of your website!